Download Resume of Steven Sentosa in PDF
Career Summary: A Technology & Digital Enthusiast, Data-Geek, Google Analytics Certified Individual, and a Digital Marketing Specialist in Jakarta with more than 7 years of in-depth experience in Digital, Retail, Agency, and E-commerce industries. Successfully helped companies to increase ROI and company’s exposure and profitability through SEO, Google Adwords (Display & Search Ads), and lead generation plans. A number-driven person who analyzed data for trends, anomalies, and opportunities.
Associate Digital Director (07/01/2013 – 01/16/2015)
PT. MPG Indonesia – Havas Digital Indonesia. Jakarta, Indonesia.
Main areas (channels) that are being managed as a Digital Marketing Specialist in Jakarta
• Organic Search Campaign (SEO)
• Paid Search Campaign (SEM)
• Paid Social Media Campaign (mainly Facebook Ads)
• Programmatic/Real-time Buying Platform (RTB)
• Web Analytics (Google Analytics & Site Catalyst)
• Campaign Dashboard and Reporting
ADMIN & HIRING
• Setting up an operation team to run Google, Social Media, and RTB campaigns.
• Establish business process and procedure to manage invoices from vendors and to clients.
• Manage several team that work in multiple countries: India, Singapore, Indonesia
• Responsible for achieving target P&L
• Acquire new clients and businesses through a rigorous pitching process
• Nurture current clients and upsell products & services to meet client’s needs and company’s target revenue.
• Help clients to achieve their business objectives. This includes a detail insight analysis and business/media recommendation, with a clear KPI target, either it’s a branding/awareness (Visits, Engagements, Views, Social Media Likes/Followers, or Time Spent) marketing or a performance marketing (Leads, Subscription, or Sales)
• Conduct internal training about Google’s products and services
• Banking: Citibank
• Insurance: AIG, AXA
• FMCG: Danone, Indofood
• Electronics: LG, Philips
• Automotive: Subaru
• Technology: Kakao Talk
• Airlines: Garuda Indonesia
• Beauty & Care: Marrie France, Bella, Svenson, The Body & Face Lab
Total yearly paid media budget being managed is close to $5,000,000.
SEM Manager (11/21/2011 – 05/31/2013)
Multiply, Inc. – Multiply.com. Jakarta, Indonesia.
• Set the metric standards and measured the overall online marketing performance against company’s Key Performance Index to make sure everything is on track and profitable.
• Produced monthly online marketing report to monitor KPI movements from all digital marketing assets and analyzed them for trends, anomalies, and opportunities.
• Managed all digital campaigns with annual budget of more than $500,000 and increased the digital revenue by 75% with the total revenue of $12M annually, while maintaining excellent cost ratio.
• Utilized re-targeting marketing strategies to increase site conversion rates by 300%.
• Implemented Google Analytics with its various features (Ecommerce Tracking, Event Tracking, Goal Setup, Custom Reporting, Google APIs and Google Measurement Protocol) to track websites and mobile apps in 2 different countries.
SEO/PPC Specialist (09/20/2010 – 08/17/2011)
Peach Trader, Inc. – ACityDiscount.com. Norcross, GA.
- Managed a yearly budget of $500,000, as a Digital Marketing Specialist, for large pay-per-click campaigns in Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and various comparison search engines
- Optimized a B2B e-commerce website for search engines, usability and flow to increase conversion.
- Monitored brand awareness through Web Alerts and various Social Media signals.
- Created data feed list for SortPrice.com, PriceGrabber.com and Bing Shopping
Online Community Manager (06/22/2010 – 07/02/2010)
Community Sherpa. Short-term project at Network Communication, Inc. Lawrenceville, GA
- Wrote 40 blog posts to promote different apartment communities and various hyper-local events
- Optimized 20 websites for search engines using specific set of keywords
- Monitored Facebook and Twitter accounts from 20 different apartment complexes using HootSuite
College Mathematics Instructor (01/04/2010 – 05/14/2010)
Basic Science and Engineering Department. Pensacola Christian College. Pensacola, FL.
- Taught College Algebra math to 90-100 students for 9 hours each week
- Established Math Tutoring Program to provide students additional training outside class hours
- Graded and evaluated students’ performances, assignments, and tests throughout the semester
Web Developer Intern (06/01/2008 – 07/15/2008)
Enesis Group. Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Developed company’s official website using HTML and PHP
- Updated company’s website information as needed
- Troubleshot server and internal computer network problems
Internet Marketing Specialist (09/01/2006 – 04/30/2008)
Alright Then LLC. Fremont, CA.
- Analyzed and tracked key metrics to identify websites and marketing trends
- Managed Google Adwords campaigns: ad creation, price bid, A/B split test, budget control
- Optimized websites based on researched keywords (successfully achieved #1 on SERP)
- Generated 1500+ leads using Funneling Lead Generation Techniques
- Managed Email Newsletter for 1500+ subscribers using Auto Response Plus
- Conducted keyword research for a Costa Rica real estate company
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Pensacola Christian College – Pensacola, FL. GPA: 3.6
Concentration: Business Management. Attended from 2007- 2010.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Pensacola Christian College – Pensacola, FL. GPA: 3.67
Major: Computer Science and Software Engineering; Minor: Mathematics. Attended from 2003-2006.
Technical Skills: MS Excel, Power Point, Access; VB, C# .Net, Dreamweaver, PHP, HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop & Premiere, Camtasia Studio, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, WordPress