Barnes and Noble’s just released their latest product, Nook. It’s almost similar like Amazon.com’s Kindle, but this time, Nook offers more features than Kindle.
Some features that Nook offers:
- Compact size and paper-like display
- Color touch-screen at the bottom portion of the device. Used for navigation and settings
- Wireless connection enabled (Wi-fi and 3G)
- Picture and audio supported device (Internal memory has 2Gb, and it’s expandable using MicroSD up to 16Gb)
- Ability to lend eBooks to friends and buy new eBooks on the fly.
Here’s the preview of Nook – Barnes and Noble’s eBook Reader:
It’s pretty neat, right? It’s now priced at $259, which is the same as Amazon.com’s Kindle.
What do you think about this new device. I am the kind of person who likes to touch the actual paper and flip through them when I read something, so I’m not a big fan of eBook. But after watching the video, hmmm…..let me think again. This device looks pretty close like a real paper, with its eInk and big size screen, so I might try it someday. Do you like reading PDF book or eBook? Maybe you’ll like Nook better than Kindle. I don’t know…. Any opinion regarding this?